Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Death to You Hipster

We were the uncanny humorous droids in high school
Rife with intellectual adventures
Although denoted as odd, we indulged in the laughter of those who drooled
Therefore, causing us to stagnate in a path of misadventures

 We over stepped boundaries, and made a plethora of mistakes
All the while adorned in vintage garb, and glasses too big for my tiny American face
Is this why we ended up as such fickle flakes?
And now, despite our intellect, we aren't able to take this history and erase

Although I fail to denote myself as a bloody hipster
The stereotypical world has already placed that definition on me
So I declare death upon your ideology of a main stream-hipster mister
And commence the definition , lets simply coincide and be free

No comments:

Post a Comment