Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Listen Man

Listen man
I don't think I can save you
And yet, I don't want you to view yourself as less than
But the only thing true in this world is, two sick people will perpetually exhibit feelings of blue

As much as I want
I can't help you
And yes, I do laugh  with you, you pseudo idiot savant
But, if you boiled us both together... We would make a wretched brew

So just because we mingle well...
I must say, we could never make it on our own
So Hey.... Throw down the daggers and become vitally compelled
With or without me, this life is your thrown
                                                 ...............Thus: Live it the way you would want

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am posting a comment here because I have no other way to contact you. Just wanted to let you know that you are actually using my performer stage name, and it leads to confusion while searching the web. People might think that it is me who writes these poems. I use my stage name since 2009, and I have a website with the same domain name, you can find it on google. It would be nice of you if you could change it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete