Monday, August 13, 2012

Autumn Air

Wrinkled hands
Adorned with a pistachio green finish
I watch you peruse and scan
And I pine for an ability to diminish

Beat on drummer boy
Coddle me with your discrepancies
Was I just a decoy
And what do my actions hold in terms of your penalties?

I waste away in the maze of today
Life can be so simple
Darkness enters and then appears a light of ray
And tell me how you live life without a wrinkle?

Although the porch's rail would juxtapose a noose nicely
I cant give into that blundering thought
I tell you this truth kindly
And we sweep things under the rug, because this is what were taught

Please beware of those that stare
Grasp the autumn air and learn to be free
It's blaringly obvious we must get out of the glare of the lair
Does anyone out there agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment