Friday, August 10, 2012

Old Poem II. (Well Fucker What's Your Vice)

Why don't I ever fit
I slowly draw like a cigarette that's pseudo lit
Why is there such confusion in my head
At times, I find myself wishing I was dead
Pray for me lord
Play me a harmonious cord
Contemplating what life's worth
Am I simply judged by my ever expanding girth
Resurrect my deplorable soul
Watching as my fears is stuck in an omnipotent lull
Why do I have to be deemed so odd?
Just because I dress a bit mod
Take away this gut retching pain
As I walk through this life like a cripple without a cane
People don't play nice
Well fucker, what's your vice
Trust and believe your no better than I
So hop in the car and say your goodbye
A mere farmer with one tooth
How uncouth
Assess your life
Perhaps we can now live with some more blithe

No comments:

Post a Comment