Friday, August 10, 2012

Old Poem I (Razor Blades of Grass)

Walking through razor blades of grass
I'm being consumed by a malignant mass
Can't figure this thing out like a hatch to a cross stitch
Surrounded by a plethora of people that bitch
Empowered by sweet melodies
Fuck, will I be able to persevere with these felonies
I swear all these people are cannibals
Watching all that manifolds
Relieve this perpetual ache
Never satiated by a mate
Smelling an ozone rife with noxious odor
Wait, the devil could have showed her
Forgetting the dubious allure
Wishing my addiction could be a bit more demur
I find solace in this cigarette
Hearing people retort...go figure it
I want to rise above these ashes like a phoenix
Now I'm crying and need a Kleenex
Oh mother, what a mess
I'm sorry to confess
Uncomfortable in this stationary place
Wearing a run down face
Wishing medicine would cure
But it just closes another door
So answer me whats this all for?
And can I have more
Please give me a solution
And eradicate all of my brain's pollution

No comments:

Post a Comment