Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bedouin

The Bedouin understand the concept of life
....To travel from various place to place
Failing to be entangled in monotonous strife
Thus, no familiar faces must they embrace

You could pack up and leave a bad dream
....This seems idylic to me
No longer having to live to merely battle life's balance beam
Just to be free, wander and sightsee

Your twenties are just an aperitif of this destructive life
A simple because I have studied an oeuvre of artists, just makes me pale in comparison
At times I picture myself in the Africa mingling amongst the dubious wildlife
So world... hear me!!!!! There's no need to be arrogant

Thus, the point, I am a suffering soul
Yet, facing some upward movement
Next item on the bucket list; make a metaphoric field goal
So Hey their popule!!!.....I am simply human., not useless!

No comments:

Post a Comment