Friday, November 9, 2012

Please Don't Judge Me...Remember What Jesus Told You, HaHa...Truth Hurts

Perhaps you do not comprehend success is rife through my blood
My name is not Jamison to be merely cute or funny
Sure, I have led a scintilla of my adult life in the mud
But , despite all malignancies, the earth reasons good...and expresses it while its sunny

Don't ponder whether I will succeed
No doubt I can, I will, and I will always be fabulous
Despite my flaws, I have no other choice than to exceed
We all have set backs; the difference is I fail to be fatuous (its cool if you have to look that word up; I don't judge)

So make up your confused mind; you either love me or despise me
Despite my lulls; I now am the same Jamie you have always known
I'm exhausted by having to explain myself and plea
So, I give you permission to merely sit back, watch what I take and own, and how I will continue to grow


........PS----This is for all of the judgmental bastards out there

No comments:

Post a Comment