Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Hate my Fragility

I feel the warm blanket of comfort drape upon me
Despite being emotionally stunted; I know I pine for you
I want to put my head on your shoulder and nestle
Can't you put down the magnify glass; and perhaps see this thing through?

I know I terrorize your dreams with my frail gestures
I have difficulties touching you because your too close
But know there are some elements of my soul that consist of some good textures
And now I divulged too much; I have taken my heart and exposed

I detest the fact that you find me intensely fragile
All the while you play with my heart's door; at times I find it wide open, and then it abruptly is closed
Unfortunately, my baggage is cumbersome, and not the least bit agile
But, despite all the odds its you I want to undisclosed

No comments:

Post a Comment