Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pale Eyes of Blue

I have to buck up, like a tyrant, a maid in a one man show
I pass the river we once visited and think of you
I'm now just look pallid, I've lost my glow
All the while, the gnarled trees encapsulate me; defame me as they eschew

I place a mirror in front of me and just weep
I am not the same person I use to be
As much as I have tried, I'm not the same prized possession you may keep
So grab your army, and take your fleet

Wash me away, and eradicate my name
I know all I have done is brought upon you shame
Oh my, what have I done... You cry to the Heavens while in a volume of exclaim
While I cause your heart to injuriously inflame

Burst like the brilliant stars upon the blanket of darkness the sky creates
Nightly gazes upon the moon, and I wonder if your looking too
Translate my inevitable fate....As I wait
While I feel so sad gazing upon your pale eyes of blue

No comments:

Post a Comment